BD-BioCastSoil Applied Biological Technology
Introducing BD-Biocast (1-0-0) from Biodyne, a specifically designed biostimulant technology containing Biodyne’s proprietary best-in-class Environoc 401 beneficial microbial consortium along with organic acid complexes, amino acids derived from plant protein hydrolysates, and soil-penetrating technologies to benefit producers who do not have in-furrow delivery capability. BD-Biocast is delivered via a variety of soil applied application methods.
The beneficial microbial population provides a very diverse and sustained wide range of benefits to any crop. Some of the microbial capabilities include:
Nitrogen fixation, Phosphate solubilization, Hormone production, Vitamin production, Siderophore production, and more...
The idea is to build a healthy population of “good guy” microbes to enhance overall soil / plant health and create a more sustainable environment.
BD-Biocast brings amino acids from plant derived protein hydrolysates that promote increased microbial activity and balance in the soil. BD-Biocast also contains a complex organic acid profile that provides a superior carbon source that can feed microbial populations and also provide micronutrient chelation abilities to the soil.
The soil penetrating technology in BD-Biocast provides a sustaining environment for beneficial microbes and biostimulants to proliferate in the soil and accessibility toward the root zone.
Now is the time for BD-BioCast to work for your soil and crop this year!
BD-BioCast is dosed at a rate of 32 ounces per acreRecommended Application Methods:
Corn: Pre-plant application with liquid N, pre-emergence application with liquid N, 2 x 2 band with liquid N, applied via Y drop at tassel
Soybeans: Pre-plant or pre-emergence application with foundation herbicide
Soil Applied Biological Technology
- Designed for those producers who do not have in-furrow capability
- Provides Biological Diversity to any ﬁeld
- Feeds both native and beneﬁcial microbes applied via BD-Biocast
- Designed to work with applied liquid nitrogen
- Soil penetrating technologies to provide sustained biostimulant capabilities – best applied prior to an expected rainfall (up to 10 days post application)
- Increases soil health
- Beneﬁcial microbial population in BD-Biocast can increase stand emergence and uniformity, enhance crop vigor, increase root mass, facilitate better nutrient uptake, and reduce plant stress from environmental factors
- Provides organic acids that help chelate micronutrient nutrition in the root zone
- Provides carbon that feeds plant and soil microbial population
- Improves Yield Potential